1. Put the marshmallows on a skewer.
2. Hold the skewer at a distance of approx. 20 cm above the heat source. Warning: do not hold marshmallow in the fire, as they will burn
2. Turn the skewer continuously so that the marshmallow can caramelize well.
3. Let the marshmallow cool down.
4. Enjoy your meal
1. Let the marshmallow cool before eating.
2. Always supervise children during preparation.
3. When using a non-electrical heat source (e.g. grill, fireplace, etc.) always have a bucket of water ready to avoid possible hazards.
not suitable for children under 3 years.