Keine Kamera verfügbar. Bitte Zugriff auf Kamera erlauben und Applikation neu starten.

Colgate® – the no. 1 oral care brand worldwide

We believe that everyone deserves a future to smile about. For us, optimism means that we are committed to creating a healthier planet and work every day to create healthy smiles for all. It's time to change the way that we think about oral care, to keep the whole mouth healthy.

Our bestsellers

Colgate® Total

The benefits of Colgate® Total
Good oral health means not just keeping teeth strong, but taking care of your whole mouth, including your tongue, gums and cheeks. Our teeth only make up 20% of our oral cavity. But how do we best care for the other 80%? After years of research, the patented revolutionary technology used in Colgate® Total toothpaste was developed.
Colgate® Total
Colgate® Total has many benefits, including the following:
  • Colgate® Total Original has an advanced formula which offers proactive protection for the entire oral cavity.
  • Colgate® Total actively fights bacteria for 24 hours*, not just on the teeth, but also on the tongue, the cheeks and the gums, for a wholly healthy mouth.
  • It offers excellent protection against plaque, gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), sensitivity, discoloration, tartar and caries, as well as additional new benefits such as the detection of and defence against bacteria to protect tooth enamel, immediate neutralization of factors that contribute to bad breath, and new improved flavors that leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
* After 4 weeks of continuous use

Colgate® Total products

There is magic in every Colgate® Max White smile

Colgate® Max White Expert Toothpaste
If cleaning your teeth twice a day and using dental floss is not enough to whiten yellow teeth, you should consider other options. Teeth turn yellow due to staining (which can be deep down or on the surface) and other factors which we cannot always influence. Regular use of toothpastes with whiteners helps remove recent and surface staining.
Colgate® Max White Expert toothpastes have been designed to go deeper. Its unique formula containing hydrogen peroxide combats stains below the enamel surface and helps remove years of staining.

Colgate® Max White products

For ultra white teeth

Colgate®’s Revolution in Whitening
Colgate®'s Revolution in Whitening with deep oxygenated action where millions of free oxygen molecules smartly detect and lift surface and deep stains.**
** Stains caused by food and drink vs. fluoride toothpaste after 3 days