Buy high-protein products at Coop
There are different reasons for requiring a high-protein diet. Coop stocks a wide range of protein-rich products – of both animal and plant origin.
- naturally high in protein,
- fortified with protein, or
- especially protein-rich due to the way they are produced.
- At least 20 per cent of the energy it contains must come from protein.
- The claim cannot be applied where it is self-evident that a product is high-protein: products such as unprocessed meat or eggs may not be labelled "high-protein", even though they contain much more than 20 per cent energy from protein.
- In the case of processed products that are intrinsically protein-rich, such as dairy products or sausages, the following applies: high-protein products contain at least 30 per cent more protein than comparable products