Our range of Miini Region products comprises fresh food for daily consumption – directly from your region in your Coop store:
- Cheese with regional flavour: the Miini Region range includes a total of 300 dairy products, which are all produced in the vicinity of our Coop supermarkets.
- Sausages from A to Z: rounded or straight, big or small, made of pork, beef or veal – Miini Region offers sausages from butchers in your local area.
- Fruit and vegetables from local farmers: regional origin is even more important for very fresh fruit and vegetables. For this reason, the Miini Region range comprises 350 regional fruits and vegetables.
- Honey for breakfast: Miini Region offers more than 200 regional products for a delicious Swiss brunch.
- Biggest selection of regional beers: it’s not just our fresh fruit that is local, but our beer too. Miini Region offers around 250 regional beers and beverages.
- Wine from the sunniest slopes in Switzerland: as the largest wine retailer in Switzerland, we also offer around 450 wines from all regions of Switzerland.
- Plants from local nurseries: the range includes plants grown and cultivated in local nurseries.